Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I once dreamed of this girl
She walked the streets all alone
lookin so lost and dazed
into the thoughts in her mind.
Ha, it was great.

She had a smile on her face
Not a care in the world,
Just going with the flow
living life day by day
Wait a second, Damn..
that girl's trapped in that mirror
She looks kinda like me?

Ha.
I never thought Ide end up hurt
this bad
to reach this state of numbness im in
Started feeling this rush traveling down all the veins in my body,
Why did i ever watse time, to care for all your faslely held opinions of me,
You can go along and die with all lies you deny and try to keep hidden from everyone,
including youself
If anyone believes your silly misconceptions me
Ill sit back and laugh
why so worried bout me?
Is it cuz you know i could care less about you
Maybe im just a little braver than you?
I guess i could be all wrong if there's a reason you worry about me more than yourself ide love to hear it, just be straight up with me
and you'll soon see everything is not as you think it is known in your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment