Thursday, March 12, 2015

My love for you will last
I remember all the things that happened in the past
certain things you have said and done
makes me want our forever to be never ending
but now im worried sick about all this pretending
pretending everything will be okay
is just now how I want to play
I will wait a lifetime if that's what it takes
you are truely
My one and only
Just hope every thing turns out okay
Hoping you feel the same way
I admit I'm scared that you might be playing
But can't be stuck thinking that way
If this is real please someone tell me
If deceit and games are what is being displayed
At least give me a warning
But I can't think that way or I will be stuck believing
All things that people say
May play out to soon be true
I hate myself for loving you
But my love for you will never fade
You're my one and only

No comments:

Post a Comment